Want to talk about travel nursing with CRU48?
Give us a call. Everyone at CRU48 is ready and willing to answer any questions you might have. Whether you're uncertain about something specific or just want some general information about our exciting travel nurse opportunities, give us a call or e-mail us and let us help you in anyway we can.
Current & New Nurses & General Information: 800.530.6125, option 1 - Monday-Friday, 8am-10pm EST and Saturday, 9am-6pm EST.
CRU48 Crisis Response Unit
PO Box 5028
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0828
For any patient care incident or legal situation related to your care, please call number below immediately.
888.235.3321 or 800.513.5635
- Severe wounds or internal injuries
- Sudden or unexpected death
- Birth related injures-maternal or fetal
- Significant medication error
- Paralysis, brain damage, sight loss
- Disability like: amputation, sepsis, any unanticipated sensory,fracture or disfigurement. Systemic or neurological defects.
- Any housing incident.
Discuss only with CRU48 Risk Management.
For additional information regarding Risk Management and Worker's
Compensation CLICK HERE.
For an injury related to your job or work activities please call CRU48’s Workers’ Compensation team immediately at 800.695.7810.
- Do NOT go to the ER. That is only for emergencies (severe bleeding, broken bones, loss of consciousness).
- Our WC team will find a nearby Clinic where you can receive treatment for your injuries and get follow up care in the future (if required).
- Do NOT give the clinic your personal health information. They will get our WC insurance billing information from our WC team.
- Stay in touch with the WC team about your Clinic visit and medical treatment so we can process all your WC Benefits promptly.
Email Form by Department and Need